Our IT Services
We are a full-service IT support firm capable of supporting all of your computing, storage and networking needs. We custom-tailor each solution based upon a detailed needs analysis for each client. You will be no different. Please click on the name of each service for descriptors and details…
- Support Plans
- Firewall Service
- Bacher Virtual Solutions
Here are some thought provoking questions to help you determine if you could benefit from an IT support plan:
Do you know your hard costs and opportunity costs for each hour one of your computers is down?
- Are you able to also determine soft costs associated with downtime?
- What might happen if sensitive data wound up in the wrong hands?
- Do you know how much manpower is wasted on distracting Internet sites and activities?
With a Bacher Support Plan, we can help you avoid downtime, and—in the rare event of a crash—get you up and running fast! We can provide remote troubleshooting and repair, keep your firewall updated frequently to help avoid viruses and also run regular diagnostics.
- How recently have you updated your security and data protection plans?
- What virus protection software do you use and how often is it updated?
- Does your company accept credit cards, and if so, how securely?
- Do your customers have security requirements?
- What might happen to your business if your network gets hacked?
- What increase in production would you realize if we kept your employees from accessing time-wasting web sites?
Here are some of the benefits our clients enjoy by using our Firewall Service:
- Immediate increase in employee productivity because we install web filtering software that limits their use of the Internet to only business-related areas.
- We can enable a “Guest Wi-Fi” feature that keeps your data and network safe, but provides your visitors with a fast, free Internet connection.
- Our anti-virus Firewall software is updated hourly!
Cybercriminals are always one step ahead of the good guys. A Support Plan & Firewall Service are tools in the good guy's tool chest. We absolutely will not be responsible in any manner for virus clean-up / ransomware type viruses..etc. You must monitor your backup and make sure you have a remote backup in place. This is currently the only sure way of safeguarding your data against these viruses. Talk to our help desk for further information.